- Left Aaron's transfer board in the apartment, but thankfully he is awesome and managed six car transfers without it.
- Decided to purchase a 60 lb. box of bookshelf from Target. This is dumb when you're as small as I am.
- Left my keys in the shopping cart and frantically searched for them for half an hour, all the while knowing that someone in Target had them in their cart. Thankfully, she returned them just as I was begging the employees to page the whole store.
- Tried to kill my husband by leaving his back wheels off the wheelchair. These wheels catch the chair when it reclines.
- Got nasty with the urology desk people because we'd been waiting the duration of the appointment and couldn't get a time hack out of anyone. Thankfully, Aaron is doing fine (can we all smile about that?) and I don't feel that leaving compromised his care. Urology has been difficult and we'll deal with them later.
- Booked a flight on November 20th for apparently, November 21st and not the 28th. The return flight was right (this Friday) but US Airways scrapped the whole ticket and there went $357. Yay me. I suppose I'll try to take care of that today or tomorrow. In better news, she's coming today.
I think I'm done for now. Hope you all had much better Mondays!