Friday, July 13, 2012

Just. Be. Happy.

At some point you realize there is more behind you than is in front of you. I don't want to wake up one day and be sad about all the things I didn't do because of all the things I felt I should be doing. Aaron almost dying has really given us a second chance to know things that some people never get to figure out. We know what's important, we know how to live, and we know how to love. There isn't really much going on for us to fight about, because if it's going to cause a fight then it isn't important. He's off shooting today and I'm going to try and wrap up my schoolwork for the weekend. No matter what we do from here on out, I know our only goal will be making the other one happy.

And one of the best parts of my life is that I am supported and surrounded by people who feel this way too. It is as easy as it sounds: just be happy. Just do what you gotta do to be happy and have everyone around you happy.

At least, I think so.

I still live in a terribly abnormal environment and that might be why I've gone all emotional and poetic here. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love this. We can all use this reminder. Do and dwell on what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it -- life is way too short to be unhappy! I wish everyone would follow this advice.

    ReplyDelete