Thursday, April 26, 2012

What I Feel LIke Looking Like.

Over the past year, I've tried to "grow up" with my make up and clothes. I try on cute H&M outfits and buy them. I love Guess, mainly because it fits me (sue me, I'm thin and it looks good). I definitely have a little edge to what I wear, though. I recently bought a bunch of loose distressed tops to be worn over tank tops. I have a lot of skinny pants because I never take time to hem my jeans. Anyway, I mix it up with boots and heels or whatever. I'm kind of a little punk sometimes. But most days I do what looks good, which is pretty. My make-up is just so, I look fine- but I'm not feeling it. Lately, I've had very little sense of ownership in all aspects of my life so I'm feeling more rebellious than usual. Or maybe more myself? Anyway, I put on clothes and pull this off alright:
I don't ever really look this cute, but I feel like I try to look like this and usually fail. It's a general idea.

And then I throw in my "understated Lancome" make-up:
I actually do the make-up pretty well.



But what I really want to do is this:

And there you have it, folks. One of many reasons I'm back in therapy!

Have good weekends!




No comments:

Post a Comment