Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Doing alright.

I cut the sleeves off of a light black and sliver plaid shirt to give myself something a little more summery. I'm pretty pleased with my work. I also read my psychology chapter outside and had a productive therapy session. And never underestimate a friend's ability to give you a light-bold moment!

We leave for the beach tomorrow for the EOD Memorial and Ball. Nervous about being so "out there" with the wheelchair but I know it's nothing we can't handle. Patience, patience, patience (not a virtue I've ever learned willingly). I miss my dogs a lot and I can't wait to see them again when we return from out trip. And that will be possible because we'll have the car back! Ahhhh, that's been a little rough.


It's all going to be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment